Monday, June 16, 2008

Where is Radhika Gupta? Lost in...translation?

Honestly, where is she? She did only one scrap on 22nd Feb, and said she would reply if I did reply. I did reply, but she didn't.
I must tell the back story before some of you claim that I am a despo (which I am a bit, I would agree). On 22nd Feb, I got a scrap from a certain Radhika Gupta, saying that she read what I wrote on my my blog and that I do write good and whether what I wrote was real or was just another story (I guess she was referring the entry I wrote about Bhumika, which can be found here). This is perfectly fine as far as someone reading my entry goes and is not the reason why I am wondering why she didn't reply back.
What intrigued me was that she said, in the same scrap, that if she is not wrong, she knows me and why isn't it possible that the girl (Bhumika that is) still thinks of me as a friend? And also that she wanted to say a lot but will only do so after I reply. So reply I did, but she never replied back. Her profile didn't give me much of a clue. So now I think, that who was she? And if she really knew me, why didn't she reply back?

God knows where she is and who she was, but it will intrigue me for a long time, everything she wrote.

P.S.- The title is just a reference to Lost in translation and not actually reflects anything about Radhika being lost.

No comments: