Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My marriage in 2011....search for the bride is on

Quite a heavy hitter, isn't it? Let me make things a bit clear.

A well respect astrologer, who has said quite many true things in the past, has said that my marriage is in 2011, and that my wife is going to be mighty beautiful. The part of my wife being beautiful goes perfectly fine by me, but what I just can't see is me getting married so soon. I am still a teenager by heart, and by face too. I just can't think that its gonna be true. But we will see how true it comes out.

On the other hand, the search for the bride is on. Not by me, but by my mom and relatives. They do get proposals sometimes (although it is weird cause proposals should exchange between the boy and girl), but as of now none has progressed  anywhere, other than one. 

My mausi, whom I like to think as one woman martrimony, wants me to get married somewhere near her relatives (who will be my relatives too, in turn). And she did actually find one girl suitable for me (in her view anyway), whose name I wont unveil. With trick and luck, she did arrange a meeting between us, with both us not knowing that we were actually supposed to find if we were suitable for each other! At least I know I didnt know, and am quite sure she didnt too. We became good friends, instead of becoming anything else. When we finally came to know, we made it clear that we just didnt, and couldnt, think of each other as being.....well.....husband-wife!

What amazes me is that how the hell I am going through all this? I mean...I am only 20, good for nothing and having a EQ (Emotional Quotient) lower than a mean nerd ( probably I mean). It will take a long time before I get just a little bit ready for such a thing. And if you think this, 2011 seems just around the corner, right?

2 comments:

Psychotic Philosopher said...

Dude, could you ask to that astrologer if i would live by 2011 ? :D

Anonymous said...

r u still in IITB????