Saturday, June 7, 2008

Jyoti came to Udaipur, and less are somethings I can ask

Surprise.....though not a genuine one, a surprise nonetheless it was. She had told me about it when I went to Chhoti Sadri a while ago (entry about that here). She called yesterday that she might come and voila!, she was here today. One low point of this trip was that she didn't tell her parents before coming. But that was an essential low point, otherwise who would have let her come here anyway? The reason of here coming here is unimportant, what is important is that she came and how did it all go. It was mighty fine in my opinion, and hers too. She said she didn't want to go (3 hours isn't a long enough time I am sure) and neither did I want to let her go. But she had to go nevertheless and so she did. I left her at bus stand, we talked for a while and then she went back. A nice little loving trip.
In other news, I finally got broadband connection at my home. After yelling at BSNL guys for about three times, it was finally worth it. it might be 256kbps, it is still nothing compared to IITs 2800kbps (2.8mbps-3mbps). But then again, sites open fine fast and I am patient about downloads (Mass effect and Race Driver: Grid, here I come). Probably I will post regularly after this now. Oh and one of you asked me in the mail what was my system config, so here it is-

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (2 processors, 2.4GHz- effective 5.2GHz, 4MB Cache)
2GB Transcend 667MHz RAM
750GB SATAII Hard disk
Nvidia Geforce 8800GTS 640MB Graphics card
Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 sound card
Altec Lancing 4.1 surround sound system
LG 19" LCD
Samsung 18x Writemaster DVD writer

No comments: