Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drakensang walktrough- Chapter 5: Castle Dental Grimm-C)The fight against Noldokron

Previous-Chapter 5: Castle Dental Grimm-B)Inside the castle

The fight against Noldokron

Timeframe: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Moderate

Noldokron changed his appearance twice, after each transformation, it is a few spells and attack moves more magic from his chest pack. However, you have another as fellow soldiers, so their five-man / woman antretet against him. This should make the fight less hard than Noldrokon dangerous looks. Especially when two of your characters have healing abilities, you should until the very end you can easily keep up. Otherwise, the usual tactics: Use all your special skills and paused from time to time to watch an overview.



And finally leave her castle on the eastern exit. Again, you will be warned that it no longer can stay back here. Since it is here but no jobs are Besides, it ignored the warning is simply.

Note- Even though I had stated in my first post of the walkthrough that none of this was my work and that it was only a translation, and had also credited and linked the original German site, some people weren't so eager to read before speak and started commenting that I was lying. So I thought I would write this note here and there in some entries that- All credit to- Gameswelt.de for the original German walkthrough. I just translated it since no English walkthrough was available.

Searching revealed that there was no English walkthrough available for Drakensang. I found one German walkthrough though. I started translating it into English, but then thought of sharing it with all, since no other English walkthrough was available. What you see here, is just the translation of the original German walkthrough. All credits to Gameswelt.de

I didnt't put this note in every post cause it would have cluttered the posts. I assumed that people will read completely before blaming, but turns out some people aren't like that. I've only put it here so that I can share it with people cause there is no other English walkthrough available at the moment. Now I'll put this note in some entries so people dont think I am lying.

Thanks.

Previous-Chapter 5: Castle Dental Grimm-B)Inside the castle

No comments: