Sunday, March 15, 2009

Drakensang walktrough- Chapter 3: Moorbrücker swamps- F) Farewell to the swamps Moorbrücker

Previous-Chapter 3: Moorbrücker swamps- E) Optional side quests

Farewell to the swamps Moorbrücker

Timeframe: 15 minutes
Difficulty: Easy

Will you return home, the other, then do not be scared if her lackey of Burgumil Scheffler and his followers will be attacked. In short: These guys have no chance against you. Concentrated you like to Scheffler, because if he falls, the others give up immediately.


Previous-Chapter 3: Moorbrücker swamps- E) Optional side quests

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did finish the game and I playing it 2nd time but that tresure map quest,sucks I didn`t find it 1 and now 2nd . time I looks everiwhere for those graves and didn`t find that grave with the buton in shape S so 2nd . time I just give up,to complicated

foxcheng said...

What about the clue of tresure hunt?