Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Movies you must watch in High Definition


High Definition (HD) era has begun. Gone are days of blurry are dull videos. HD provides picture quality never seen before. Colors come alive and pictures charms you. If I am sounding like an ad maker for HD (or Blu ray), you must watch one of these movies in HD first, I am adding some snapshots of each too. Click on pic to see it in all HD glory. But remember, you must click on each picture to see it in real HD.-

1. Spiderman




2. Spiderman 2-




3. Spiderman 3- I dont own this movie on HD, but I have seen it and its as good as, if not better, than former two.

4. Superman Returns-A word of caution here. This movie is darker, so in snapshots it might not look that clear. But it really very beautiful movie. Must watch in HD.




5. The Matrix-revolutions-Before I get crucified for not including Matrix and Matrix reloaded. let me tell that I have both of those in HD and though they looks really good, revolutions showcases true HD. They are a bit old and putting their snapshots didnt seem that good of an idea. And also, snaps of revolutions are native 1080p, pure awesomeness.




6. Transformers-






7. Troy-





8. Lord of the rings- Fellowship of the ring-





9. Lord of the Rings- The two towers-





10. The Lord of the Rings- Return of the king-









And then here are some movies, snapshots of which I havent posted, but I have seen them in HD and they look awesome in it.

1. Stardust.
2. Matrix reloaded.
3. The Matrix.
4. Golden compass.
5. Spiderwick chronicles.
6. Assassination of Jesse james by coward Robert ford.
7. Pirates of the caribbean series.
8. Pearl harbor.
9. Batman begins.
10. Night at the Museum.

Remember the bottomline- if I can recommend, I would say watch all movies in HD. But since its not possible, if you're going to watch any of above mentioned movies, and if there is even a little tiny viny chance that you might watch them on HD, wait ana watch on HD.

2 comments:

Siva said...

hi there dude...i am from coimbatore n i love watchin movies in hd...but i was jus wonderin where do u get those blu-ray discs or hd dvds in india? are they available yet? aren't they costly, like 1800 bucks each?

kittoo said...

@sivakumar
thanks for the comment.
I actually have many friends going and coming to and from abroad. I get these from there.
I think they are available in India too. Have seen some in PlanetM. No idea of the cost though.