Friday, July 4, 2008

Reshu is now Ex-Miss Jaipur...One year term over

It was great, it was fun, it was huge and above all....it was cool. 

As I had reported in this entry, Reshu became Miss Jaipur about one year ago. But as is the case with all the place holders, she had to pass on it to some new girl. So she did. She is now ex miss Jaipur and someone else has become new one, for one year obviously.

Off topic, I have watched these movies after Have dreams-will travel, Gone baby gone and Assassination of Jesse James (about whom I wrote here)-

The Spiderwick chronicles- 9/10

Penelope- 7/10

American Dreamz- 9/10

Sleepwalking- 7/10 

21- 8/10 

Hotel Rwanda- 10/10 

Stardust- 9/10 

The Golden Compass- 8/10 

Ratatouille- 9/10

The Life Before Her Eyes- 6/10 

The Happening- 10/10

Mere Baap Pahle Aap- 6/10 

For the whole list of my ratings to all the movies I have ever watched, go here