Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You could be happy

I have heard this song a thousand times, starting from the time I first heard it on Smallville (Promise-Season Six, Episode 16), but never really paid attention on the lyrics, never pondered that how deep they were.

Even if not seen in perspective of my, or anyone else's, life, these are some wonderful lyrics, as is the song.

You could be happy and I won't know 
But you weren't happy the day I watched you go
And all the things that I wish I had not said 
Are played in loops till it's madness in my head 

Is it too late to remind you how we were?
But not our last days of silent screaming blur
Most of what I remember makes me sure 
I should have stopped you from walking out the door 

You could be happy I hope you are 
You made me happier than I'd been by far
Somehow everything i own, smells of you
And for the tiniest moment it's all not true 

Do the things that you always wanted to 
Without me there to hold you back don't think just do
More than anything I want to see you girl
Take a glorious bite out of the whole world. 

 Simply beautiful. 

There is another song I must mention, having wonderful lyrics (actually there are many more songs with lyrics perfectly soothing, its just that these two songs are coming to my mind right now). Its the title song of movie Have dreams, will travel, called Dreamin Aloud-

How do you speak in silence? 
Why do you speak when you're awake? 
If we just cut the tie-lines ,
then we can simply sail the way. 
Pack up you're things, write it all down, 
you'll soon be accustomed to the sound. 
Dreamin aloud...dreamin aloud....

I want to paint in colors, 
leaving the land black and white 
and if we do go back there 
we will see the day in light.
Ready to go, open the door 
just like the rainfalls from the cloud. 
Dreamin aloud...dreamin aloud.... 

Its a better day 
we are on our way 
it is anything you cant remember 
this is not just a dream.

Dont have to think about it, 
just like a river it will flow, 
we waited too long without it, 
if we just get up now and go. 
Open your eyes, and look around 
you'll be surprised what you've found. 
dreamin aloud..keep on dreamin...i am dreamin...dreamin aloud 
we are in our way...... 
keep on dreamin.


Now coming on the big news. Although something this big deserves its own entry, I was nonplussed that what would write about it, other than the main content, so I fused it in this one.

The news- Grand Theft Auto 4 is coming to PCs on 18th Nov (North America) and 21st Nov (Europe).

Its coming to us!!!!!!!!

And as I was about to finish the blog, this amazing song started playing in my playlist, which has some real deep lyrics too. Its Heartbeats, from Jose Gonzalez (and I came to know about it from the real great and super famous Sony Bravia's Color balls ad).

One night to be confused
One night to speed up truth
We had a promise made
Four hands and then away

Both under influence
We had divine scent
To know what to say
Mind is a razorblade

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no

One night of magic rush
The start a simple touch
One night to push and scream
And then relief

Ten days of perfect tunes
The colors red and blue
We had a promise made
We were in love

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough

And you, you knew the hands of the devil
And you, kept us awake with wolf teeth
Sharing different heartbeats
In one night

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough
For me, no

To call for hands of above
To lean on
Wouldn't be good enough. 

Color-like.no.other


No comments: