Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Radhika Gupta returns....and so does sackboy

Somtimes life leaves you absolutely bamboozled. Things happen when you least expect them, emanating from persons who didnt even esixt till yesterday, at least for you.

Something like that happened to me yesterday. When this girl named Garima sent a friend request on Orkut. We started chatting and later she revealed that she was Radhika indeed. It did suprise me, a lot I must say. But I tried not to over react. Just asked why she did so and she said she didnt know. I didnt press her on that.

We chatted for quite a while and I find her stranger as I talk more. We will see how these things turn out. There is nothing to loose anyway is there?

Coming once again on my favorite topic-games.

I was constantly in touch with LittleBigPlanet, but somehow how I forgot how cute sackboy was. To remind this to all others like me who had forgotten, Media Molecule made another trailer of LBP, this one-




If you ever step on my patch, I'll bring you down.......

For those who are wondering, the song is My patch from Jim noir.

This trailer is so funny and sackboy is so cute that I just wanna hug him all day. I am a hardcore gamer and never liked platformers, but LBP has made me excited....cant wait.

Sackboy says "Hi"

The other game I am excited about is Mirror's edge. Its not a single reason which did so, its actually a blend of many things. The mechanics of game, the graphics (and thats how you should use Unreal Engine 3.0) and sheer realism propelled it in top slot of my most awaited games list.

This is Mirror's edge for you

No comments: