Sunday, August 3, 2008

Its friendship day....Sandeep came home and I finished Resident Evil 4

Its friendship day folks! So happy friendship day to all of my friends, old and new. 

Coming on regular topics. Sandeep came home today and will be staying for two days. I am planning to go to Chhoti sadri now and again on Rakhi, but will have to see how that turns out.

I finished Resident Evil 4 and it rocks! A full review is in pipeline. As of now, there arent many games to play. I am playing Flatout: Ultimate carnage and Condmned: Criminal Origins as of now.

Time is boring a bit. Apart from studies, what am I supposed to do? I have finished watching Friends and Joey, Smallville and Prison break are still far from their next seasons. No decent game is getting released. All I do these days is playing some remaining games and watching 'South park' here and there.

But when it will start, I will be under an avalanche of entertainment. Smallville and Prison break will return. Many high profile games like Far Cry 2, Dead space, Just cause 2, Tomb raider: Underworld, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear sky, Spore, Crysis: warhead, Brother in arms: Hell's highway, Fallout 3, Project Origin, End war, Call of duty: World at war, Mirror's edge, Need for speed: undercover and Prince of Persia will release. 

Also, right from the day Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XIII going multi-platform, I was angry at them. Partly because of being a Sony fanboy, but more because of the possibilities of corners cutting for the game. It was a consolation that Versus is still a PS3 exclusive. 

But the announcement from Enix that there DKS3713 (this is one mighty strange name I must day) event will turn the ball in favor of Sony, made me a little excited. Today was first day of the two day event where they announced a few things. All were related to Sony platforms. These can be summarized as follows-

- The 3rd Birthday will be on the PSP as well. Nomura's team will be working on it.  
- The FFXIII demo will be included in FFVII-Advent Children Complete, as will trailers for Versus XIII and AgitoXIII.
- There will also be a FFVIIAdvent Children Complete PS3 bundle. The release will be in March 2009.
- FF Agito XIII will also be released on the PSP, no release window. The 3rd Birthday PSP will be out in 2009.
- FF VersusXIII's trailer says "Playstation3 only Worldwide".
- Dissidia PSP bundle confirmed. Release date will be in Dec 2008.
- KH PSP is 2009.

All in all, these are surely good announcements from Sony perspective, especially for PSP (I love my PSP :kisses PSP:). But I still dont think that the ball is in favor of Sony now. How can you swing the ball in favor of Sony when you announce Last Remnant, Kingdom hearts and Infinite Undiscovery timed exclusives for Xbox 360, Star Ocean 4 an exclusive to Xbox 360 and making Final Fantasy XIII a multi plat? Sony remains with only one Square Enix exclusive then, Final Fantasy XIII- Versus.

There is a day left and there must be a huge announcement in favor of Sony to really swing the ball. Something as big as announcement of Final Fantasy VII remake, though I doubt that will happen.

Anyways, I am waiting for tomorrow.......... 

No comments: