Monday, April 28, 2008

Paula is back- Dance like there's no tomorrow

First of all, I am not late in the party. I saw the video quite a while ago but just didn't post about it.
Going a bit back, I first came to know about Paula abdul by 'Hey Paula', a documentary series that follows the personal and professional lives of Paula Abdul. Now it is surprising that I didnt come to know her from American Idol, cause thats from where most of the people of my generation know her.
Anyway, after watching that series twice or thrice, I came to know more about her. And then I started watching American Idol too. And so, this announcement of Paula singing a single after twelve years, came in American idol too, along with a video.

From what I saw, I would say she still has it in her. Now I am no one who knows how good the music really was, or the choreography was. I am mere audience who judges from what he sees and listens only, and I would say the song and choreo both were great.


She looks much better here than in 'Hey Paula', make-up I guess!



Randy and Paula, great team they have made, both here and in American Idol.

No comments: