Friday, April 4, 2008

A long pause it was...awkward and awesome (maybe)

The pause was for both, for my blog entries and for my life too. I went home, and as a result, both of these things were paused. I call it awkward because when I went home, it was a time when I was supposed to be here, in IIT. I knew it, but I still went. It was more weird whenin the last days there, I started feeling that it was too long and I wanted to come here, which is strange. And well...after that, it didn't take me long to come back.
So back I am....and there are things which I would like to write about. First and foremost I would start with games, as usual. I finished Frontlines-Fuels of war. And it is a game i wont like to write a review of. To be honest, it doesnt do many things wrong. The problem is, it dosent do anything new in any way. I completed it for the sake of completion, cause I didnt want to install a 12GB game again.
After finishing it, I didn't have anything to do. It was then when I realized there was a game I needed to finish. It was Indigo Prophecy (or Fahrenheit as some people know it). I hesitated a bit, cause I knew its graphics weren't so good and I am a graphics junkie. But then I recalled its stellar gameplay. I re installed it and started playing. I resumed from where I had left the game and it didn't take long to again get sucked in the story and gameplay. The game only went better from there. When I finished it, I was only thinking how good 'heavy rain' would be. It is a bit sad for me that it is going to be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Oh PS3 is huge in my mind these days because of all its stellar exclusive, released or unreleased.
Then once again, I didn't have anything to do. As I was looking in my installed games list, I saw a long ignored game- The withcer. I am not a big fan of RPGs, but The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion stands high in my favorites list. I had played Prologue and a bit of Chapter I of it a while back, and it didnt impress me much, so I was hesitating to play it. but I didn't have many choices and I started playing it again. But it didn't take me to realize that I was so wrong. The game is freaking awesome!!!!! I am not really sure if it triumphed Oblivion, but there is no hesitation in saying that it was nowhere below than that gem of a game. Everything about that game was stellar. I played it for two days continuously before coming here but couldn't complete it. I am looking forward to complete it. Till I played, the level- 'The swamp forest' stands out as the best level of the game. I am not writing a review as I haven't completed it, but will do it.

Apart from gaming, there didn't happen anything special, probably other than this thta I didnt go to Chhoti sadri. It is continuously second, and there are only two, time when I went home but didn't go to Chhoti sadri. The reason is not something I entirely know, but I know a big reason is this that Chhoti sadri is not as near from Udaipur as it was from Pratapgarh.
One more reason is this that there is less attraction since I vowed to stop going there for 'you know who'.

Hmmm...what else can I write about?????? Noting is coming to my mind as of now, so I am forced to close this entry rather than dragging it.

No comments: