Saturday, October 13, 2007

So many demos and Half life 2- Episode two!

The long wait is finally over. I got Half life 2- Episode two today. Now its time to play, review soon.

Surprisingly, suddenly a Call of duty 4: modern warfare demo popped up tomorrow morning. I started downloading and left for class. But unfortunately, I couldn't download due to server problems. Then I started download again in the evening after 7PM, when the LAN ban was over. And again the server I was downloading died when i was at 30%!!!!! And then from nowhere, UT2007 demo popped up. It was small so I downloaded it before LAN ban. And did I mention a new Timeshift demo? Yeah it too came out yesterday.
No need to day, the best demo was CoD4. It was really really awesome. UT2k7 was disappointing and Timeshift was OK. Now I have Ep2 on the weekend. What can be better than this? I dont think anything.

No comments: